Have your say
Freight connects Queensland businesses with markets here and overseas. It allows Queensland produce to be exported across the world, helps our natural resources power homes, and provides the materials to support the construction of homes and infrastructure. Queensland’s freight system is transporting more goods across the state – more often – as our economy grows. Over the next 10 years, the state’s freight task is expected to grow by 20 per cent.
The Queensland Government is committed to working with customers, industry and other levels of government to build a freight system that is integrated, resilient and safe, now and into the future.
We want to hear your views about what actions will help to achieve our shared vision for Queensland’s freight system. Your feedback will be used to inform the Queensland Freight Action Plan.
This survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete in full, however you can answer as many questions as you like. Your feedback will be used to inform the Queensland Freight Action Plan.
To help us capture a range of views, choose the option below that best represents you:
The Strategy and Action Plan are informed by a number of other Queensland Government initiatives and strategies.
If you would like to make a formal submission for consideration as part of the development of the Queensland Freight Action Plan, please send your submission to email@example.com.
Achieving our shared commitments for Queensland’s freight system requires the right data and people. Together, they support the ability of government, industry and customers to identify future freight needs.
What will enable the shared vision?
- Quality freight data is used to inform policy, planning and investment decisions
- Identify freight data needs and solutions to data gaps.
- Develop data sources of freight intelligence for industry and government planning and investment decision making
- Queensland’s transport and logistics workforce is skilled for the future
- Support the transport and logistics industry to attract and build a highly skilled and adaptable workforce to deliver the future freight task.